Tapestry Church meets at Ferris High School at 11:00 am on Sundays in Jersey City. All are welcome.
We hold church service in the auditorium of Ferris High School at 35 Colgate Street, just three blocks away from our former home at P.S. 3. We are so excited about this venue that God has provided for our Sunday services! Please join us every Sunday at 11:00 am for a one tremendous service!
Click here to see a map of the area.
- Driving from Manhattan, when you exit the Holland tunnel take a left on Manilla Avenue, which becomes Grove Street. Continue to Christopher Columbus Blvd., turn right and come up to the entrance on your left just passed Brunswick Street.
- Driving from west on Route 78 take Columbus Blvd. follow service road till it curves right and becomes Christopher Columbus Blvd. Follow Christopher Columbus and Ferris High School will be on your right. If you take the Turnpike, use exit 14C (Jersey City / Christopher Columbus Drive) and follow directions above.
- Bergenline Bus stops at Grove Street, and Ferris is a five minute walk down Christopher Columbus Blvd.
- Train from NYC – Newark Bound PATH from 33rd. or World Trade Center stops at Grove Street.
- Train from Newark – World Trade Center or 33rd St. bound PATH stops at Grove Street.
- City Bus 4 stops five blocks away.
- City Bus 81L stops five blocks away in front of the Jersey City Medical Center.
CAN’T WAIT TO MEET US? CONNECT WITH US NOW ONLINE:
We look forward to hearing from you!